Counting down
is something I do.
I used to cross out the days on the calendar and keep tab on how many days were left til my birthday, christmas, chinese new year, the school holidays or our next family trip.
I'd even lose sleep over it on the eve of whatever 'major event' that's happening.
Every time I come back from KL for a holiday, and it's time to go back, I don't sleep for a day or two.
I've been back for three weeks and three days now. And that is how long I've not slept well. I wake up feeling worst than when I went to bed.
I get an average of four hours every night, last night was about three.
I guess I'm just compensating for the distance.
I used to cross out the days on the calendar and keep tab on how many days were left til my birthday, christmas, chinese new year, the school holidays or our next family trip.
I'd even lose sleep over it on the eve of whatever 'major event' that's happening.
Every time I come back from KL for a holiday, and it's time to go back, I don't sleep for a day or two.
I've been back for three weeks and three days now. And that is how long I've not slept well. I wake up feeling worst than when I went to bed.
I get an average of four hours every night, last night was about three.
I guess I'm just compensating for the distance.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home